Robinhood Supertub ST7001
The ST7001 Supertub is a family-sized tub which includes a stylish goose neck tap and double drawers of handy storage space. The ST7001 has a clean flat surface area at the rear of the bowl, and has a lip designed to be either covered with a Supertub splashback, (an optional extra) or be tiled over. Not only will your Supertub look like an integrated part of your laundry, but more importantly, water splashes will naturally drain into the bowl. It also makes it simple to clean by just wiping down with a damp cloth.
- Goose neck single lever mixer tap
- Double drawerstorage drawers with brushed stainless steel handles
- Large tub for soaking and scrubbing
- Hidden internal connections supply washing machine with hot and cold water
- Flexible water hoses for connection to wall plumbing
- S trap to prevent drain odours
- Side apertures for washing machine hoses
- Satin finish powder-coated galvanised steel cabinet
- Adjustable rubber feet
- Seamless stainless steel bowl
- Optional splashback
Specifications: Dimensions (mm): 560w x 562d x 900h
Storage: Two spacious drawers of different heights. (Refer to Product technical specfications for detail)
Installation: 600mm long flexitail water hoses for easy connection to wall plumbing; S trap to prevent drain odours; adjustable rubber feet.
- Flow rate L/min (mean of average flow)
- High pressure systems
- 150kPa (21.7psi) - 6.62 L/min
- Low or unequal pressure systems
- 35kPa (5.08 psi) - 3.00 L/min
Tapware: Goose neck single lever mixer tap; washing machine hose tap connections; side apertures for washing machine hoses.
Cabinet: Satin white, powder-coated galvanised steel.
Tub: Seamless 30 litre stainless steel bowl with overflow outlet. Litres measured to the base of the overflow. (Top of the bowl 38 litres)
Warranty: 5 years on stainless steel bowl, 24 months on tap, cabinet and other components from the date of original purchase for domestic use. Full warranty details are provided with the Supertub.